Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Lowe's Future Room






Here are some pictures of the baby's room we have put together.


7 comments:

Jaime Costello said...

Hi Becky I love your babies room. 4 day hummm. Well don't for get to breathe. Have fun and I talk to you later. JC

Jaime Costello said...

Hi Becky I love your babies room. 4 days hummm. Have fun and I talk to you later. JC

Noelle said...

I was just thinking of you today. And I found your blog:) Love the nursery. I will check back often and pray the little man comes SOON!!! Can I link you on our blog?

Barb and Jeff said...

That little guy sure has a fun room. Looking forward to meeting him!

Barb and Jeff said...

Congrats! Just heard from your Mom!

Gwen and Jacque said...

Congratulations! Oliver is so cute! Glad to hear mom and baby are doing great. Grandma was so proud when she heard his name...its perfect!
Love to all,can't wait to meet him.

PMS4EVER said...

Love the pictures of Baby Oliver! Can't wait to meet him in person! Can we call him "Ollie Larry?" Are you sleep deprived yet? That's the hardest part of having a new baby in the house -- LACK OF SLEEP! Take care, rest when you can.

Aunt Paulette