Well with me going back to work, getting more pictures on the site has been slow. Aunt Kari and Uncle Randy have provided me some good ones and I thought I could share.
Other then that Oliver has been doing great, eating, sleeping, and looking around.
Stay tuned as more pictures will be soon to follow.
Becky he is so cute I hope you had a great birthday last Saturday. I can't wait until you go back to work, you have to let me know when you bring him in so I can go into the office to see him.
1 comment:
Becky he is so cute I hope you had a great birthday last Saturday. I can't wait until you go back to work, you have to let me know when you bring him in so I can go into the office to see him.
Talk you soon,
JC
Post a Comment