Sunday, February 28, 2010

So it's been an interesting week here with Oliver. On Thursday night as we were folding clothes for him, he was sitting in his crib and pulled himself up... much to our amazement! Soon after that event we went downstairs to play and he crawled over to the stairs and started to crawled up them! Here are a few pictures from these events and some video too!







This smile is worth a million dollars! He was so proud of himself for standing all alone


Army crawling towards Daddy



We got Oliver this new toy today to help him work on standing all on his own... I think he likes it!

Here is some video of working our way up stairs.

1 comment:

Aunt Arlyne said...

See...I told you he would be walking before I get down to see him again....he sure is a smiling baby...I suppose he no longer likes to be held or hug....I really am looking forward to seeing him at Easter...meanwhile give him kisses and hug from his great aunt Arlyne....